Interested in joining the team?
The Well Parents Centre is currently looking to hire a part-time associate to join our practice. Candidates should be registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
The Well Parents Centre is conveniently located at Yonge and Eglinton. We are a short walk from the Eglinton Subway station, and free and paid parking is available nearby. Our office is beautifully furnished, and is stroller and wheelchair accessible. In addition to individual psychotherapy, clinicians will have opportunities to become involved in developing and running therapy groups and workshops, community events, and to provide online and in-home visits.
Our ideal candidate is:
• Registered as a Psychologist or on the temporary registry with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO).
• Competent in providing evidenced-based individual therapy (e.g., CBT, IPT, ACT; couples therapy is an asset but not required).
• Available to work 1-2 days per week (daytime, evening, & weekend options available).
• Experience and knowledge of perinatal mental health strongly preferred (Drs. Waxman and Satin are available for supervision or consultation for keen candidates).
• Open to collaboration, and demonstrates excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Our compensation is highly competitive, and commensurate with level of experience.
Along with your curriculum vitae, please include a cover letter outlining your training and clinical experience, career interests and goals, and areas of competence. Application materials can be sent via email to email@example.com.
To learn more about our clinic, please check out the website at: www.wellparentscentre.com